Yes, you’re able to use your Sable card when traveling outside the US and it's automatically activated for international transactions.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my Secured Credit Card balance?
- How do I add the security deposit for my Secured Credit Card?
- What are my debit and credit card limits?
- What is a secured credit card?
- How do I locate the closest ATM?
- How long does it take for my card to be delivered?
- How do I activate my card?
- How do I set/change my card PIN?
- Why didn't I receive my card?
- How do I report my card lost or stolen?